Public Boat Launches
- Ludington State Park north of Ludington
- Wilson Hill Park on Barnhart Rd. north of Ludington
- Victory Park on Upper Hamlin Lake
- South Bayou Park off Lakeshore Drive
- Loomis Street Ramp in Ludington ($10 daily permit, $30 annual permit for residents, $60 for non-residents. Permits can be purchased at City Hall or there is a kiosk at the boat launch that accepts cash and credit cards)
- Via Pere Marquette Lake at Copeyon Park on South Washington Avenue in Ludington
Pere Marquette Lake
- Copeyon Park on South Washington Ave. in Ludington
Pere Marquette River
- On Pere Marquette Hwy. just south of Ludington
- Scottville Riverside Park just south of Scottville
- Indian Bridge on Reek Road southeast of Custer
- Walhalla Rd. Bridge south of Walhalla
Other Inland Lakes and Rivers
- Big Sable River - Upper Launch off Free Soil Rd. four miles northeast of Fountain
- Ford Lake - Mason County
- Gun Lake - Mason County
- Hackert Lake - Mason County
- Hoags Lake - Mason County
- Ruby Creek - Mason County
- On the Big South Branch of the Pere Marquette River seven miles south of Branch
- Pleiness Lake - Mason County
- St. Mary's Lake - Mason County
- Tallman Lake - Mason County
More West Michigan Boating and Fishing
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.